she'sBACK.

Wow. I'm back -- it's been three years since I posted last and a lot has definitely changed. I contemplated whether or not I should delete the old posts -- seeing that I'm a "new woman" now and all (lol)..but I think it shows growth in character so I decided not to (apparently). What broke my 3 year hiatus, you ask...(Ok I really feel like a dweeb talking to myself seeing that I have like 3.5 followers but I have to start somewhere right? lol)..I started a business and that's really been my main focus...and since that has been growing I've always wanted to start a personal style blog with OOTDs and DIYs...since this was already created, I figured instead of making more crap for the cloud to hold I figured I would use it...so here goes...Not a collegiate fashionista anymore -- but that lil' "POST" I added will suffice..lol...I'll also post some things that have inspired me -- in the world of fashion, spirituality, and just plain old uplifting life junk....Yesterday I did my first OOTD in a while so I'll post both...Side note about my style -- Its funny how people always say "ohhh I'll buy clothes from anywhere..." and all high-end stores frequent their OOTD posts (stuck face)...If you want to be a real style influence, you gotta shop where everyone is shopping but buy the things NO ONE WILL EVER BUY..thats real style!! -- I FIND THINGS ANYWHERE...literally -- so don't be surprised! I honestly think style/fashion follows me...but that's neither here nor there...you want to see the pics! lol..

Faux Leather Detailed Jacket: J.Lo -- Kohl's
Silk Cami: Old Navy
High Waisted Skinny Slacks: H & M
Pointed Toe Heels: Forever 21
Watch: Aldo Accessories
Necklace: House of Mimi (my brand)
Pocket Round: House of Mimi (my brand)


 Red Jacket: Vince Camuto -- by way of Misty Blue Consignment
Mustard Linen Pants: Ross (part of a suit set)
Snakeskin Peep Toe Sandals: Urban Og
Multi-Strand Seed Beed Necklace (Black & White) :Vendor in Guyana, South America
Ethnic Seed Bead Bangle: Vendor at Odunde Festival (Philadelphia, PA)

So yeah that's it for today...ciao!

"Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else." 1 Thessalonians 5:15


0 comments:

 

Twitter Feed.

ME.

"If they only knew....the girl with the tattoo..."

GOD'S CHILD. jewelry designer. | #teamHOUSEOFMIMI. accountant. DevaSTatingly made. closet fashionista.
voted: BEST PERSONALITY in HS. i suck at texting back.