"i'd rather be the BEST GIRLFRIEND, than an OVER-ZEALOUS JOINT"

ok so here goes.

i've come to the conclusion, that this manhunt for perfection embodied in a "ADONIS-like" creature, is a waste of time. Eventhough we all say it (the whole "FUCK NIGGAS" bit), after some lame does us dirty, we tend to do it all over again, w/ some1 who doesnt appear as bad as old dude. But why? I most certainly believe that we all just want the same shit; to be THAT bitch; the joint that would/could/should never lose a man because she has everything he would ever think to need - all in one, and if we could all just be THAT bitch to THAT nigga everything would work out perfectly. yeah. in fuckin' utopia. So with the next dude, we think that things are gonna be different..because WE say so, but the same ol' happens. i just dont get how this "thing" works, so what ive planned to do w/ the rest of my life is think of my life as this "perfection embodied creature", and live it like i would, if i found such gentleman. Or "he" could even be my primary goal in life; epitomized. with that being said...i wrote to this "guy"..so there it be. here it is. LETTER TO MY FUTURE.

"this is the beginning of many letters to you, my dear.
although i have not met you yet; or have not been aware of who are were when we met,

i write to you.

I write to you because I know that when i do become aware of who you are
i will be enamored with the way you have been created;

solely for me.

down to the craftsmanship of each fingertip.

JUST FOR ME.

we will be intellectually the completion of each other.
you will be my end; and i your beginning.
your scent will be a derivation of every sweet dream my mind could ever compile.
my beauty will encompass your every thought.
you will love me, as much as i love you now. MY FUTURE."

1 comments:

Avante D. Davis said...

DAMN! that was great... i think ima write a response to your letter in the male retrospect...

P.S. Youngins do be towing!

 

Twitter Feed.

ME.

"If they only knew....the girl with the tattoo..."

GOD'S CHILD. jewelry designer. | #teamHOUSEOFMIMI. accountant. DevaSTatingly made. closet fashionista.
voted: BEST PERSONALITY in HS. i suck at texting back.