It's been a long time...I shoulda left you..

...WITH A DOPE BEAT TO STEP TO!"

I feel like there's so much to update (visit to Guyana, local travel, sister weekends, photo shoots, events, festivals, new friends, new number, space renovations, new prom kids, new business ventures), but instead of doing that -- I'll just talk about today.


As of lately, I've felt the need to add "NEW JOB" to that list -- since I'm in a season of renewal. I had to question myself whether new job meant continued work in accounting or something more passion related & the answer was... PASSION! Vocation is cool..I mean, it's what I've been trained to do...but I'm now more interested in what I love to do/what God gave me passion for. In 5 years I will be 30..and despite how far away that sounds...IT REALLY ISN'T. By 30, I want to be planted in my lifelong career which I know won't be accounting. So many things try to consume my thoughts about my future, but if I stay focused, DON'T WORRY, and stay committed to Pops, things will work out just perfectly..

Today is a really short post -- I just wanted to break the ice so that I get back into the swing of typing something each day. Alysha and I met a group of 30+ women yesterday and one (named Martha) said, "When you say 'I'M TRYING TO DO *blah blah blah*' you're really not trying...it just sounds good"...So with that being said...I'll be posting!

AFYA!


0 comments:

 

Twitter Feed.

ME.

"If they only knew....the girl with the tattoo..."

GOD'S CHILD. jewelry designer. | #teamHOUSEOFMIMI. accountant. DevaSTatingly made. closet fashionista.
voted: BEST PERSONALITY in HS. i suck at texting back.