sprinkled thoughts; like confetti.

ok.
first & foremost. apologies are in order.
MY BAD.
secondly. DAMN..it's been a while since I electronically vented to my computer screen..so let me weed out the corny stuff, and list the basics:
1.) i'm back at school ( VIRGINIA STATE COLLEGIATE INSTITUTION FOR THE COLORED, tee-hee.)

2.) getting back was a hassle in itself : housing, tuition payment, books, erythang.

3.) serving as the current PRESIDENT of PRODUCTION in the most ELITE MODELING AGENCY on campus - KEROJO MODELING AGENCY, LTD. (shout out 2 the board)
4.) B O Y S. smh.
5.) M E N. smh.

6.) friends...and finding out some of their motives as "friends"... <<<= LESSONS worth LEARNING.

7.) meeting the 1 of the best roommates ever in the history of all mankind. (TASH! lol)

8.) admittin' to my newfound love of BEEF & BROCCOLI @ TOP'S CHINA. (i'm now accepting donations of $5.50 if anyone is interested; cash, checks, and money orders only. )

9.) having this apartment style living arrangement is no fun when you have hardly any bait && you have to cook every night if you have any desire to eat.

10.) this is the brokest ive ever been in my life and the brokest ive been in college.

11.) i've been thinking more && more about my major...and how it'll effect my life if i choose to switch from accounting to fashion.

and some otha shiiiiate..that just can't come to mind right now..

so in the passed week, Kerojo had our first show for the semester...."COLEMAN LOVE" - a.k.a the Que & Delta Pageant && it went great. I dont have much of any footage but heres 2 pics...more to come :


SOME OF MY P-TEAM...ohh && me ♥
SOME OF THE MODELS....
i think this'll be a good year as far as shows go...we have a hair show coming up in Hampton, i believe, and the FAAM AWARDS back at school...i'll keep you guys posted for the next TV appearance ;) (4 those of you who haven't seen us on College Hill & 106th.) - braggin'. i kno.
--onto other news,
Friday Night was the GYMJAM, ( an legitimate reason to be a lil tipsy && enjoy) Last night was family night w/ Kerojo, which turned out pretty well....i went to the NostalgiaFest w/ my roomie today...it was som'n chill...nothin' to serious...all in all this weekend was kinda chill..
**so down 2 the juice.
1.) I THINK THAT I MIGHT BE OUTGROWING SOME OF MY FRIENDS.
not on no cocky "shawty-im-the-man" type shit, i just am realizing that some of my friends are not really my FRIENDS. sorta like actors, if you will. Ive recieved some disturbing new about a guy i used to persue and one of my friends. Of course I didnt find out by her....just another third party having nothing to do with the situation. Now the validity of the statement is not at all in question, its just the fact that she herself didn't tell me anything. What happened isn't even the tip of the iceberg of events that happened "that night"...but we won't get into that... i just see this relationship getting more && more estranged.
2.) I MISS HIM.
He makes me sick. He makes me laugh. He makes me cry. He makes me think. He makes me want everything he wants. He makes me want to do everything in my power for him to be happy. && I HATE IT. I can't shake him && he cant shake me. At one point I thought i could && DID, but i cant now; and it kinda sickens me. I feel complete w/ him, eventhough he hasn't fully realized he's not complete without me. We've had our semi-heart2hearts; nothing to major && im still left confused as to what we're doing. I CAN'T JUST SETTLE WITH BEING BESIDE HIM//INSTEAD OF BEING WITH HIM && it's not fair to make him be with me, so the confusion persists. He is my dreams personified, in his totality -- FLAWS & all. I was fine with the idea of him being just another nigga, but that didn't work well w/ my heart. I want to be able to care & love him like i KNOW i know how, but i just don't want him to break my heart, AGAIN.
ANYWHOO...
thats it...its late.."i LOVE money" came on like 3 time already...&& i think its time for bed.
ciaobella.

0 comments:

 

Twitter Feed.

ME.

"If they only knew....the girl with the tattoo..."

GOD'S CHILD. jewelry designer. | #teamHOUSEOFMIMI. accountant. DevaSTatingly made. closet fashionista.
voted: BEST PERSONALITY in HS. i suck at texting back.